The event will feature The Vintage Contessa & Princessa Book Signing & Vintage Luxury Handbag and Accessories Trunk show by The Vintage Contessa. If you would like to attend please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pink Phlox perennials are beautiful in this painting by Texas artist Peter Hohnstedt (Am 1871 to 1957) Available at David Dike Fine Art.
3. We know firsthand how beautiful a Cedar Creek Lake sunset can be. 505 Ranch Club is the perfect place to experience luxury waterfront living.
4. Spring Rains are upon us. Help Roma Boots give Poverty the Boot by giving to an impoverished child . For every pair of Roma Boots sold, a brand new pair (with school supplies) is donated to a child in need.
5. Nothing says spring like t-shirts and statement necklaces. Nest Dallas has so many beautiful pieces to choose from, you may find it hard to choose just one.
6. The Tillman’s Roadhouse Private Dining Room is perfect for Spring family celebrations like Graduation or Mother’s Day. It seats up to 24 people and is decorated in a fun, eclectic Texas style. The “Texas vernacular” menu features updated regional favorites with a twist that your guests will never forget.
7. Earth Day celebrations kick off across the globe in April and the world’s largest celebration is about to go down in Dallas. Earth Day Texas takes place April 26-27 at Fair Park, and this family-friendly festival features more than 800 exhibits and activities.